A Puzzling Composition - Ludum Dare #26 - One Game a Month - April 2013
A game of sonic minimalist puzzles and colors.
My Ludum Dare #26 48 hour compo entry and One Game a Month entry for April 2013. Very polished, and I'm really proud of the result.
See timelapse of the compo here.
You can also check out my notepad pages here [
This is the first and possibly last version of the game, at least in its current form.
1.1 Fixes based on LD48 player feedback
- Black block pickup/drop sounds are now a bit less loud
- Mouse controls are now more responsive, less "sluggish" feeling
- Fixed level 11 a bit. It's still basically linearly solvable, but slightly better than before
- Fixed timed blocks such that they have consequences. You can set it down, but the timer just pauses. If zapped by timeout, it goes back to original starting position.
- Small, very infrequent bug where timeout and subsequent zap does not respect reset to original position. Block might reset to timeout location.
- Added a couple seconds to opening quote splash screen so that people can read it a little easier
- Removed timed block from level 15, as it served no meaningful purpose
- Updated animated sprite for timed switches such that the "timed" bit is more obvious. You can now see animated "spinning clock"-like visual even when block is placed on top of switch
- Fixed bug where block drop sound would play even if block was not picked up